Below are the goals and objectives crafted through collaborative efforts with Buckeye Hills RTPO staff and members of both the Technical Advisory and Citizens Advisory Committees. These goals and objectives were created in April 2014 and are subject to update and change without notice as the plan document is completed.
1. Maintain and Preserve the Region’s Transportation System
2. Enhance Transportation System Safety
3.Strengthen the Region’s Economic Vitality
4. Be Sensitive to Environmental Sustainability in Transportation Planning
5. Increase Mobility and Accessibility Opportunities
6. Enhance the Coordination and Connectivity of the Transportation System
Further information about each goal area can be found in the document below.